19.4.23

April 17: Paros: Naoussa

I went back to Naoussa today, but I went in the morning just as the shops were opening, rather than in the afternoon. I was hoping to get better parking and avoid the crowds. My strategy worked well, and I was able to get rock star parking and walk around the village without any crowds. My goal was to take more pictures of the village and harbour.





















The restaurants were just opening for lunch but I didn't want to wait, so I hit up an ATM and drove back to the hotel. I had a sandwich and an apple for lunch on my balcony. I honestly can't remember what I did for the rest of the afternoon, but as soon as it was 5:00pm I drove to the restaurant Anna & Giorgos for dinner. It was full when I got there - I guess it opened at 1:00pm - so I got a table to the side. I lucked out, though, and it had a lovely view.



I ordered lettuce salad again, plus fried zucchini sticks with yoghurt dip, and chicken souvlaki. It was almost too much food but I finished it all because it was so yummy. After dinner I drove back to the hotel, put on my jammies, and watched Greek TV dramas until bedtime. Bliss.


No comments: